- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
4 large eggs
3/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup water
3 (1-ounce) packets NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Choco Bake Unsweetened Chocolate Flavor
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Grease a 10-cup bundt or tube pan.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, sour cream, vegetable oil and water in a large mixer bowl.
- Beat on low speed until moistened. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Place 1 1/2 cups batter in a medium bowl; stir in Choco Bake. Alternately spoon batters into prepared pan, beginning and ending with yellow batter.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 20 minutes; invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Makes 16 servings.