|Print these coupons...|
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with shortening (do not use cooking spray); coat lightly with flour. In small microwavable bowl, place butter, unsweetened chocolate and water. Microwave uncovered on High 1 minute; stir. Continue microwaving at 15-second intervals until butter is melted and chocolate is smooth.
- In another small microwavable bowl, microwave 1 cup of the vanilla baking chips uncovered on High 1 minute; stir until chips are smooth. In small bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 egg with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in melted vanilla chips on medium speed.
- In large bowl, mix butter-chocolate mixture, remaining 2 eggs, sugar, flour, salt, baking powder, sour cream, vanilla and 1 cup of the semisweet chocolate chips on low speed just until mixed. Spoon 2 cups of the chocolate batter into cake pan. Drop cream cheese filling by teaspoonfuls onto batter in pan, being careful not to let filling touch sides of pan. Spoon remaining chocolate batter on top.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes or until toothpick inserted into chocolate cake comes out clean (white filling may cling). Cool in pan on wire rack 15 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely, about 2 hours.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave remaining 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips uncovered on High 1 minute; stir until smooth. Stir in half-and-half until smooth. Spoon over cake, allowing some to drizzle down sides. In small plastic food-storage bag, microwave remaining 1/4 cup vanilla baking chips on High 30 seconds or until melted. Squeeze bag until chips are smooth. Cut small tip from one corner of bag; squeeze bag to drizzle melted chips over cake.